Starlog: 2307

I've been having quite a few problems meditating lately because I'm very uptight and nervous each time I begin, and by the time I finish, I'm so frustrated with the whole endeavour that I give it up for days at a time. However there have been a few select instances in which I have managed to calm myself enough to feel refreshed after meditatinig, instead of feeling dissapointed. Still, I am nowhere close to where I want to be. I find balancing the left and right sides to be very helpful, and raising the kundalini doesn't hurt, but all this business of chakras and warm and coild energy is, for me, distracting and unneccessary. Granted, I shouldn't talk, considering I've had so little success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)