Wow. Okay, I'm really sorry that I haven't posted every day, it's just so hard for me to get on the computer sometimes. I will try to sum up the past meditations.

Lately it has been hard for me to meditate. I think on the weekends, especially, because everyone is at home at once and it's so hard for me to concentrate with all the noise. Plus I was really sick one day, and I slept all day.

There has not been a ton of variation in my meditations. (Hey, that rhymed...) My hands are feeling cool most of the time, but I've found that when there has been some conflict in my day my hands tend to feel warmer.

I also like sitting in a chair more than on the floor. It's much more comfortable for me, as the cartilage in my knees is messed up and its hurts when I am sitting on the floors.

See you guys on Tuesday, hope you all had a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)