Cumulative post

I guess I haven't posted for the past week or so. While that was pretty stupid of me, I did keep a log of my meditations. So here goes:

2/6 - During my meditation, my right channel was warm and my left channel felt nothing. (This was feeling the vibrations from the sahasrara.)

2/9 - "Meditation went pretty smoothly today. I cut the morning one short because I was restless and a little afraid of falling asleep. This evening, the meditation went well. It was pretty thoughtless, and I could feel my left side doing something when I was balancing it. The ring (chakra 7) in my palm felt tingly, along with, later on, my thumb, 2nd, and 3rd fingers on my left hand. My right thumb tingled a bit."

2/10 - Evening: "I think I had nothing blocking my channels/kundalini (not really sure how it works) tonight. My fingers and palms felt normal; cool, even. When I felt by my sahasrara bone, my hands were coolish. I think."

2/11 - My morning meditation was interrupted, but I did go to Shabbat services, which was similar for a while. My evening meditation was uneventful.

The dates I did not include are days when I didn't write anything in my log. I don't remember if that was because I didn't meditate, or if it was because I just didn't write it down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)