GOOD GRIEF. I have not posted in such a long time for various reasons... It would take way too long to explain. Sorry!
Anyways, my meditations have been going pretty well. When I do the ring in my palm, it has felt really tingly and, well, funky. I felt it the first time we did it in class and it has been pretty consistent since.
Other than that, my meditations have been relatively uneventful. I have found that when raising the Kundalini, I feel almost like my posture is straightening- it's odd. My hands usually feel pretty cool, but on certain days they will feel warm and/or tingly. I am wondering if it has to do with certain events that day or certain emotions I may have felt, but I'm not sure.
See you guys tomorrow!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)