Charles Lindsay (via Email) 02.07.2006

Hi
(2/7/06 11:57 at night)


here's my meditation report for tonight. I began to meditate at 9:00 o'clock. To begin, I did a
grownding/protection meditation that I do every night anyway. Afterwards i did the raising kundilini exercise step 1 through 4. I then followed with the bandan excercise. I then atempted to do the exercise we did the first time the class met, where we made the affirmations.

When i did the raising kundilini exercise, I felt the raising sensation quite intensly, to the point where I almost fell back from the vibrations.


As a quick note, in class today when we finished our meditations, I felt a very strong high that lasted until the end of the school day. I also felt a strong pressure on the right side of my head and tingleing in my index and pinky finger. What doe's that mean?

Charles Lindsay

Comments

LiXR said…
Charles,

The Kundalini which is an living & intelligent energy is now awakened. When you have put attention on it in this new way, it is overjoyed and comes up quite intensely - but benignly.

Meditation is a means to the ultimate end of being in that blissful state ALL the time. So, gradually, as meditation improves, the blissful state, that natural 'high' will expand into your day-to-day activities. Regular meditation is required to sustain this 'high', which comes from within.

The Chakra Chart shows that the right side of the head is the region of 'super-ego', which is nothing but the conditionings which build up within us. As per meditation theory, these conditionings are programmed responses stored in the right side of the brain. It is an indication that the Kundalini is working out blockages in that area and trying to restore it to its original, pure state. You can help Her by sitting very briefly in the sun while meditating. Lighting a candle near the left hand will also help. (Be careful and keep the eyes open ;))

The pinky and the index finger represent the heart and vishuddhi (neck) chakras. It is different for left and right sides, so I'll be able to tell you more if you can tell me which side hand.

Till then, Bye
Vic

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)