in the last couple days i have been taking advice from the poeple in the class and medetating while sitting on the ground. it does seem to be working better, its easer to get into it. my concentrating has been getting better but a song almost always gets stuck in my head! it is very hard to concentrate when "footloose" keep playing over and over...

it seems easer to meditate at night because i dont have the worries of the day on my mind, plus im so much more tired in the morning. my left hand seems alot warmer than the right one, and neither of them are "tingly" so i guess that is good.

focusing on my breathing realy does seem to help alot in gettig more focused and not thinking of other things quite so much, i still an not sure what to say tho...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)