karen

i couldn't get to the computer yesterday so here is the how they went yesterday i will post later about today:

morning yesterday: I woke up a little late soo i didn't really have much time for it but it kind of gave me a second to just sit and have no worries. I have been getting better with remembering the words or atleast the meanings of the words. Which i found to be really cool. I can't remember the temperature of my hands i don't remember them being that warm.

Yesterday evening: I meditated last night at my friends house which i thought was going to be another diasater where i get interupted by someone but instead it was one of my better meditations. I prefer sitting on the floor or the ground because i feel more grounded and i have a better connection. I guess i feel too distant from the earth when i'm in a chair or bed. Both hands were cold. i think thats good right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)