Meditations for 2/1

I actually found it kind of stressful to find a place to meditate, but once I did, I think it went okay. However, I was kind of frustrated that I didn't remember the affermations.

So. Morning:
I learned that meditating while sitting in a chair works a lot better for me than sitting on the floor. I tried to open my channels (is that the term?), and then meditated for about 5 minutes. Then I was suddenly interrupted by someone trying to figure out if I was alright. Because of that interruption, I didn't get a chance to check whether my hands were warm, cold, or tingly.

Evening:
The evening meditation went smoother. My concious thought were few and far between, but I'm pretty sure there were some more quiet thoughts under the surface. When I checked my hands, my right was warm and my left was cooler in comparison.

Comments

LiXR said…
Hi Rebecca,

Nice experience, keep it up. BTW, Where were you meditating in the morning? At school or home? Anyways, good start.

Affirmations for cleansing the Left Channel (doesn't have to be exactly this):
Mother Kundalini, please cleanse my left channel into The Mother Earth


Right Channel:
Mother Kundalini, please cleanse my right side by removing excessive heat & worries from my right side.

Take care,
Vic

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)