Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)

And here's my report for today:
Here's my report for todays meditation.

Morning: This morning was hard to meditate because I was late waking. When I actually started meditating, I tried to cleanse my right channel, but was interupted and had to get on the bus. It was frustrating.

Evening: It was somewhat hard to focus, so, like Brenna did, I focused on my breathing which helped. I worked on cleansing both sides. My right hand was warm, but this time my left hand went from warm to cool.

Thanks again Vic. I'll send you my report for tomorrow. Zosia

Comments

LiXR said…
Meditation for Zosias is progressing quite well, except for the distractions.

However, from the balancing experience, it seems that sensitivity to left and right channel states is well established.

Zosias, if possible, try meditating with Attention-on-Sahasrara for a couple of minutes, after balancing.

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch