April Learning in Meditation for Zosia

During the month of April we learned about a couple new things and focused in on some other aspects of Meditation. We specifically learned about the Nabhi chakra and the Void. We learned more about Meditating on others, specifically our friends, family, and relatives. We also talked more about how the chakras affect our daily life.
The Nabhi is the chakra that is located in the area of the stomach; the Void is located around the Nabhi chakra. The Nabhi chakra deals with satisfaction and the worries that we deal with. If your Nabhi chakra is in balance you’ll be able to do what you want without worrying about time. The Void tends to be the place where a lot of people’s Kundalini’s catch. This is because as the Kundalini rises it tends to get stuck in the Void and go around it. As the Void fills the Kundalini is able to continue upwards. This allows us to go beyond time and learn how to be our own master.
This past month I have been able to work on other people in my family. I got a chance to work on my mother, some close family friends, and a neighbor,. It was interesting to notice which people felt things, and which people didn’t. For some people, I felt certain finger tips tingle, or a cool sensation, and sometimes the people I felt it on could feel a little bit of something in return. As I learn more about Meditation, it’s becoming easier to understand what to do when I feel things on other people. I’ve also become more sensitive to other people and how much I feel when I work on other people. Also, more people tend to feel things than not.
We also learned about how the chakra affects your daily life - Such as the Nabhi chakra and the Void. When the Nabhi chakra fills you are able to go beyond time and accomplish things without worry. When your sides are unbalanced you have an incredibly strong personality. When your sides are more balanced, you become a more balanced person. During these past weeks things have been incredibly stress, what with papers and tests in my classes, I’ve realized that meditation can eliminate some of my stress for a period of time and help me think more clearly.
As we continue to learn more about meditation the different aspects of it affect different things. Meditation affects itself and it also affects us, the people who do it. It’s fun and interesting to watch myself learn more about meditation and as I do become more skilled at working on other people and myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the next batch

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)