Charles Lindsay [Fri/Sat/Sun]

Hey its charles
Here are my posts for thursday, friday, saturday,
and sunday.

Thursday: thusdays meditation was a bit of a struggle for me. we are currently remodeling and have spent some of our nights ( 10:00 11:00) cleaning, throwing away things, etc... so Although I did meditate it was only for a few minutes and then back to work!

Friday: fridays meditation was much better I had the quiet time to meditate, I even lit candles and incense and listened to shaman drum beats I noticed a tingling in both my palms as i was doing the bandan.When I felt the energy coming from the top of my head with my hand, it wasn't hot. just warm. and every once and a while I would feel a jolt of cold.

Saturday: saturday I did not meditate.

Sunday: sunday's meditation was the best. If you didn't already know I'am a pagan preist and hoodoo, and I had to do a full moon esbat (a ritual that is performed on every full moon to honor the goddess). So it was required that I meditate. when I meditated this tingling feeling covered my entire body. and the center of my forehead ( third eye) was pulsating.

Sincerley,
charles lindsay
P.S. In my last e-mail I talked to you about my tingling fingers and
palm you asked which hand it was, It was my right hand. what does that mean?

Comments

LiXR said…
Thanks for mentioning that the index and pinky fingers were for the right hand.

the right side index and pinky fingers map to the Right Vishuddhi (throat) and Right Heart energy centers.

Chart Image

Although we will cover this topic in detail in March, here are some quick facts: The Right Heart is the seat of the principle of responsibility and fatherhood within us. On the physical level, this chakra nourishes the lungs and the breathing function.

The Vishuddhi (throat) plexus' right aspect is indicated on the right index finger. Right Vishuddhi is the seat of sweetness of communication, balanced leadership and ability to function as a positive force in the society.

For now, to fix the imbalances in these chakras, you may give them your own vibrations by placing the left hand on them - right chest and corner of neck and right shoulder.

It is recommended that you go into meditation to quickly balance these centers within you.

All the best!
Vic


Ref from Charle's previous post As a quick note, in class today when we finished our meditations, I felt a very strong high that lasted until the end of the school day. I also felt a strong pressure on the right side of my head and tingleing in my index and pinky finger. What doe's that mean?

Popular posts from this blog

Video Assignment: Mr. Ego

Zosias (via Email) (02.03.2006)